Hello, hello, hello, hello

Stand well away from Platform 3. The approaching train is not scheduled to stop.

Thanks for stopping by! I’m sure you’ve already noticed, but I’m taking a little break from my blog while I work on another BIG project. I’m still hanging around the web, though. You can find me here: * Band Mum Twitter * and if you are interested in what my “BIG project” is, check it out! :) I’m not through with JaPRA yet, so I hope you’ll subscribe to the blog for future posts. Take care and see you soon!

Filed Under: BlogExpat LifeFeatured

1. Nice job on the website! Very exciting that “Roxi” and her career and yours supporting her. I do hope you come back to blogging soon. I miss you. Best of luck!

2. Emm says:

I’m definitely still subscribed JaPRA! I know that you just need to launch the career of your soon-to-be megastar daughter and then you’ll be right back entertaining us here!

Dearest Emm, you are one of my first bloggy friends! I’m so glad we’re on FB at least so I can keep up with your goings on. There is something to be said for mini-updates ;) xx

Hello blog stranger, nice to hear from you!

4. I’m so happy to hear from you! Of course I have been following “Roxi’s” adventures on Facebook, well done to her and to you!

5. lucylucia says:

Oh what a lovely suprise to see that you’ve posted! Japra – good luck with the new website for Roxi (as she will always be to me! ha!)

Nice to see you here again. I bet your life is just like that speeding train! Perhaps it will slow down a bit when Roxi goes off to college and you can exhale.

7. Amanda says:

good to see you back on the airwaves, japra! and so happy to see ‘roxi’ is finding her way towards music stardom — i’m sure you’ve had your hands full as a supportive mum ;-)

8. PixieMum says:

I recognise those trains! They come through our local station at weekends, and run on other lines nearby. Downside is they are not air conditioned like other SW trains, different seating configuration too but as they take us to John Lewis in a nearby town across the river who am I to complain?

9. Chris says:

Well, I’m glad I checked here! I didn’t know you were hanging out on the web! I don’t do FB but I’ll go to T and follow you!